Monday, April 17, 2017

Update after over a year

Hi everyone, I'm sorry I haven't been able to keep the blog updated since last year.
After my mom's passing last June 2016, it has been difficult for me to get back on track.  Emotionally it has been really draining.  I miss my mom so much, I cannot explain in words my longing for her presence.

Aside from mourning, we were also faced with painstaking legal documents to file and take care of.  We've been back and forth different government agencies countless of times last year and things still aren't settled as I speak.

Truth is I am having a difficult time regaining motivation at work and other things.
Most of you may not be aware that my mom used to help me out with invitation orders, she would be the one to put double adhesive on each piece of invitation to make assembly easier for me.  She really helped me out in the best way she could.  That's probably why psychologically it has been difficult to work again, without her.

I have been trying to distract myself with travel and a new hobby, gardening, just to get a new perspective.  But hopefully I will be able to bounce back soon.

You can check out my personal blog at http://todaysajenda.blogspot.com

In the meantime, I am consolidating files and will try to put up on the blog some of my work that I might have overlooked the past years.  That'll keep me occupied for now.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment